Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Drop-Box

I like my iPhone, but there is one thing that bothers me. My videos don't upload to the iCloud. All of my pictures do, but my videos don't. This makes me mad. 

I have taken a lot of pictures and videos of Max. And now, my phone is telling me that it is running out of space. OH NO! What do I do with my videos? Also, me being the crazy worried person I am, I can move the videos to my computer, but WHAT IF something happened to my computer? 

My father-in-law uses Drop-box. I love this app and software, because one, its free and two, it will upload my photos and videos automatically. I delete my photos off there, since they upload to the iCloud. BUT you only get 5G of space and let's just say, that isn't even close to enough for my videos.

It is a great tool and I can save some of my videos, so if you are in the same jam as I am, sign-up! It's free!! 


P.S. And if you use my name, I get extra space! Help a momma out!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment