Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Miley Cyrus is Smart...

Yes, I said it: Miley Cyrus is smart... I did not say her performance wasn't the most disturbing, disgusting, most distasteful thing I have ever seen; because it was. I am just saying that she is smart because now more than half the world is talking about her. Heck, more than half of my Facebook and Twitter friends talked about her! One of her YouTube videos has over 10 Million views! Her performance sparked 306,000 tweets per minute (Yes, that says Three Hundred and Six THOUSAND tweets per minute)! I have a 40 minute drive into work, and today and yesterday, all they talked about the whole time was her. It wasn't good, but they were talking about her. They even played the video of her, but since it was the radio guess what? All we heard was her song. Yes, hundreds of people heard her song just from one syndicated radio station playing the video and making fun of her!

I'm not sure if it was all her idea, but if it wasn't, she is still smart for hiring the person responsible!

Now, I know what you're thinking, "Bad Press" or "she will never come back from this". Maybe, Maybe not! If she can turn this around, she will be more popular than anyone! If she can play on the worlds heart strings, she is golden. And if not, she is rich as all get-out already and if she can keep out of lawsuits and jail, she will be good for life!

Plus, think of this, the world was appalled 10 years ago when Britney Spears and Madonna kissed on the VMAs! And everyone still remembers it!

No comments:

Post a Comment